Living in Japan either without health insurance at all, or considering private supplemental health insurance?
Have you considered…..
- What happens when the treatment you require is not covered by the National health insurance system…?
- What limitations apply to Cancer treatments in Japan under the National health system?
- What happens if you become sick and/or require medical assistance whilst outside of Japan…?
- What happens if one of your children becomes sick…?
- What the deductible threshold is and how it could leave you with a large bill pending on-going treatment…?
- The limitations of outpatient treatment via the public health system…?
- The limited access to English-speaking specialists who accept the National insurance card by means of payment….?
[box style="2"][icon icon="next"] Receive our free Financial Review and we’ll help you:[/box]
[icon icon="cash"] maximise your spare money so that you actually receive interest on your savings ✓
[icon icon="work"] check your life/health insurance coverage to ensure future security ✓
[icon icon="rewind"] reduce currency risk and banking fees with government backed instiutions ✓
[icon icon="monitor"] work out what investment is right for you and your risk appetite ✓
[icon icon="zoom-out"] minimise your tax liabilities with compliant taxation planning ✓
TYTON | Capital Advisors
Mori Building: Ark Hills 12F, 1-12-32 Akasaka, Mintao-Ku, Tokyo 107-6012
Phone: 03-4360-9207 Fax: 03-4360-8201 E-Mail: email@example.com