There are numerous cases in which an individual should consider establishing a corporate structure; international business efficiency and consolidation, inheritance and generational planning, confidentiality, etc…
Have you considered…..
- What happens to your assets legally when you die…?
- What taxes and liabilities will be transferred to your family upon your death?
- How to efficiently transfer your assets to your loved ones without excessive tax liabilities…?
- How to create a structure which protects your wealth for generations to come…?
- How to plan when you have assets in Japan and your home country too…?
- How to consolidate all of your worldwide financial accounts for ease of transfer…?
- How your assets could be consolidated, streamlined and held by a corporate structure, wrap or trust…?
- How to best hold overseas property?
- The ramifications of numerous international transfers on your business…?
- How to make your company a more competitive employer…?
- How failure to look after your employees benefits will results in reduced employment terms and essentially lost revenue…?
maximise your spare money so that you actually receive interest on your savings ✓
check your life/health insurance coverage to ensure future security ✓
reduce currency risk and banking fees with government backed instiutions ✓
work out what investment is right for you and your risk appetite ✓
minimise your tax liabilities with compliant taxation planning ✓
TYTON | Capital Advisors
Mori Building: Ark Hills 12F, 1-12-32 Akasaka, Mintao-Ku, Tokyo 107-6012
Phone: 03-4360-9207 Fax: 03-4360-8201 E-Mail: [email protected]