Have you considered…..
- How your family will survive financially without your income…?
- Who, and how much inheritance tax your family will be expected to pay as a result of your death?
- If you are covered by a Japanese provider, what happens if you die abroad…?
- What specific plans are available for people not living in their home country who are likely to travel…?
- That the average life insurance policy in Japan offers on average 30% of the required coverage per policyholder…?
- That seemingly “bargain” insurance policies often have clauses written into the contract which might leave your family with nothing when you die…?
maximise your spare money so that you actually receive interest on your savings ✓
check your life/health insurance coverage to ensure future security ✓
reduce currency risk and banking fees with government backed instiutions ✓
work out what investment is right for you and your risk appetite ✓
minimise your tax liabilities with compliant taxation planning ✓
TYTON | Capital Advisors
Mori Building: Ark Hills 12F, 1-12-32 Akasaka, Mintao-Ku, Tokyo 107-6012
Phone: 03-4360-9207 Fax: 03-4360-8201 E-Mail: [email protected]