Have you considered…..
- How you will continue to support yourself and your family when you are unable to work…?
- How living overseas affects your pension eligibility in your home country…?
- If your spouses pension will be greatly reduced if he or she outlives you…?
- What happens to your Japanese pension eligibility when you leave…?
- How much you will receive from a stressed state-pension system in future years…?
- How continually increasing state-pension ages will make it difficult for you to receive income before the onset of serious medical issues…?
maximise your spare money so that you actually receive interest on your savings ✓
check your life/health insurance coverage to ensure future security ✓
reduce currency risk and banking fees with government backed instiutions ✓
work out what investment is right for you and your risk appetite ✓
minimise your tax liabilities with compliant taxation planning ✓
TYTON | Capital Advisors
Mori Building: Ark Hills 12F, 1-12-32 Akasaka, Mintao-Ku, Tokyo 107-6012
Phone: 03-4360-9207 Fax: 03-4360-8201 E-Mail: [email protected]